CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-26T23:02:08+00:002008 Jeep Wrangler CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-26T23:02:08+00:00
- •Check for needed maintenance/service.
- •Owner has requested working spare tire into tire rotation. Remove all four wheels and swap position front to rear. Visually inspect condition of brakes while wheels are removed. Does not include labor time for any disassembly of brake components beyond slip-on brake drums, if equipped. Brake lining remaining is: Front ( mm) Rear ( mm)
- Lubricate and check chassis where applicable. Change engine oil and oil filter. Check air filter, breather filter and fluid levels. Road test vehicle. Verify correct oil level after service. Install oil change reminder sticker on windshield. Reset maintenance reminder, if equipped.
- REMOVE LOCKING LUG NUT FROM SPARE WHEEL MOUNT
- TIGHTEN LOOSE GAS CAP NO VAC LEAKS FOUND CLEAR COMPUTER
ANTHONY S. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/25/2020