CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-09T23:00:59+00:002013 Hyundai Elantra CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-09T23:00:59+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis where applicable. Change engine oil and oil filter. Check air filter, breather filter and fluid levels. Road test vehicle. Verify correct oil level after service. Install oil change reminder sticker on windshield. Reset maintenance reminder, if equipped.
- Rotation is not needed as tires are new.
- Needs 3 tire sensors. Left front, Right front and right rear
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- BATTERY – Remove & Replace
EDWARD B. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/8/2022