CRM Mitchell1 2023-06-30T22:01:46+00:002013 Hyundai Sonata CRM Mitchell1 2023-06-30T22:01:46+00:00
- Road test vehicle, if safe to do so. Remove all four wheels and rear brake drums or other necessary components to enable thorough inspection of brake system condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front (1 mm) Rear (6 mm)
- Diagnose if not too expensive. Stored fault code P0463 Fuel Level Sensor Circuit High Input Needs fuel pump
- Clean nozzles
- Brakes are squeaky.
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Lubricate and check chassis where applicable. Change engine oil and oil filter. Check air filter, breather filter and fluid levels. Road test vehicle. Verify correct oil level after service. Install oil change reminder sticker on windshield. Reset maintenance reminder, if equipped.
- Replace right brake light socket
HARRY C. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/28/2023