CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-28T22:01:52+00:002013 Ford Edge CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-28T22:01:52+00:00
- P0456 Evaporative Emissions System Small Leak Detected Cleared code and performed in bay test- Passes
- Lubricate and check chassis where applicable. Change engine oil and oil filter. Check air filter, breather filter and fluid levels. Road test vehicle. Verify correct oil level after service. Install oil change reminder sticker on windshield. Reset maintenance reminder, if equipped.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation.
- Check over for 2nd opinion on dealer recommendations.
- Road test vehicle, if safe to do so. Remove all four wheels and rear brake drums or other necessary components to enable thorough inspection of brake system condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front (8 mm) Rear ( 10mm)
MIKE U. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/27/2021