CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-02T22:00:39+00:002005 Acura TL CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-02T22:00:39+00:00
- P0325 Knock Sensor 1 Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1 or Single Sensor) Verify faulty knock sensor.
- Scan air bag system. Stored code is 61-10 Open in left front seat belt buckle. Drivers seat belt buckle needs replacement.
- Check suspension (May have a blown or leaking strut.
- SEAT BELT buckle (Drivers side)- Remove & Replace – Front
- AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM – Partial Charge – [Includes: Performance test.]
- STRUT ASSEMBLY – Removal & Installation – Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check ride height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe, and thrust angle as needed on front wheels. If alignment cannot be brought within specification by adjustment, inspect for bent/damaged components. Center steering wheel.
BOB N. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/1/2021