CRM Mitchell1 2023-12-01T23:03:36+00:002011 Toyota Camry CRM Mitchell1 2023-12-01T23:03:36+00:00
- Road test vehicle, if safe to do so. Remove all four wheels and rear brake drums or other necessary components to enable thorough inspection of brake system condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front (5 mm) Rear (0 mm)
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Gas Rear,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install new power steering fluid. Install power steering additive to system. Road test vehicle.
- Rotate tires and charge battery
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
JOSE R. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/30/2023