CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-14T21:58:56+00:002004 Ford Mustang CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-14T21:58:56+00:00
- Road test vehicle, if safe to do so. Remove all four wheels and rear brake drums or other necessary components to enable thorough inspection of brake system condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( mm) Rear ( mm)
- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Bleed System and replace Pads (if necessary).]
- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Bleed System and replace Pads (if necessary).]
- Install left rear wheel stud
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
MATT M. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/12/2022