- Lubricate and check chassis where applicable. Change engine oil and oil filter. Check air filter, breather filter and fluid levels. Road test vehicle. Verify correct oil level after service. Install oil change reminder sticker on windshield. Reset maintenance reminder, if equipped.
- Remove all four wheels and swap position front to rear. Visually inspect condition of brakes while wheels are removed. Does not include labor time for any disassembly of brake components beyond slip-on brake drums, if equipped. Brake lining remaining is: Front ( mm) Rear ( mm)
- Call with estimate on right tail light replacement
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Replace right tail light lens
ADEN S. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/21/2023