- CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON – Using computer scan tool, scan vehicle control modules for stored fault codes, use scan tool to monitor live data while performing test procedures, clear codes and retest if necessary. Does not include removal of any components.
- We found many new suspension parts have been installed. The customers complaint is caused by the front sway bar was installed improperly (Upside down) .
- STABILIZER BAR – Remove & Re-install
- Assess oil leak.
- ENGINE OIL FILTER HOUSING – Remove & Replace – [Includes: R&I Intake Manifold.]
- Lubricate and check chassis where applicable. Change engine oil and oil filter. Check air filter, breather filter and fluid levels. Road test vehicle. Verify correct oil level after service. Install oil change reminder sticker on windshield. Reset maintenance reminder, if equipped.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace Replace 2 injectors.
TIMOTHY B. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/12/2022