- DISMOUNT, MOUNT & BALANCE 4 TIRES
- Replace any needed exterior bulbs.
- Lubricate and check chassis where applicable. Change engine oil and oil filter. Check air filter, breather filter and fluid levels. Road test vehicle. Verify correct oil level after service. Install oil change reminder sticker on windshield. Reset maintenance reminder, if equipped.
- Replace left brake light bulb.
- HEADLAMP BULB – Remove & Replace – One Side – [DOES NOT include adjustment.] Right
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Front,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Road test vehicle, if safe to do so. Remove all four wheels and rear brake drums or other necessary components to enable thorough inspection of brake system condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front (1 mm) Rear (6 mm)
SONJA K. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/22/2021