- Lubricate and check chassis where applicable. Change engine oil and oil filter. Check air filter, breather filter and fluid levels. Road test vehicle. Verify correct oil level after service. Install oil change reminder sticker on windshield. Reset maintenance reminder, if equipped.
- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – Front or Rear Axle,Both – [Includes: Bleed Brake System and replace Pads (if necessary).]
- BRAKE HOSE – Remove & Replace – Each Additional – [Includes: Bleed Brake System.]
- BRAKE HOSE – Remove & Replace – One,Front or Rear – [Includes: Bleed Brake System.]
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
RICH P. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/18/2023