- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Perform ABS Automated Bleed procedure.] – [Includes: Bleed System and replace Pads (if necessary).]
- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Perform ABS Automated Bleed procedure.] – [Includes: Bleed System and replace Pads (if necessary).]
- Drain and fill transfer case
- Lubricate and check chassis where applicable. Change engine oil and oil filter. Check air filter, breather filter and fluid levels. Road test vehicle. Verify correct oil level after service. Install oil change reminder sticker on windshield. Reset maintenance reminder, if equipped.
- OXYGEN SENSOR – Remove & Replace – One
- P0157 02 Sensor Circuit Low Voltage (Bank 2 Sensor 2) P2A04 H02S performance B2 S2 Recommend right downstream oxygen sensor.
- Replace left and right front marker lights. Replace left brake light.
- Road test vehicle, if safe to do so. Remove all four wheels and rear brake drums or other necessary components to enable thorough inspection of brake system condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( mm) Rear ( mm)
- TRANSFER CASE ENCODER MOTOR – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [NOTE: Labor estimates listed are for R&R only and DOES NOT include diagnosis time.]
- WHEEL SEAL – Remove & Replace – C1500,K1500 One Side – [Includes: Repack and adjust Bearings (where applicable).]RIGHT REAR
- WINDOW REGULATOR – Remove & Replace – Front drivers door
RUSSELL H. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/8/2020