CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-17T22:04:25+00:002005 Kia Sorento CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-17T22:04:25+00:00
- •Owner states that after driving for about 15 minutes and then parking, some steam was coming from under hood, and coolant could be seen dripping from below front of vehicle. Owner states coolant temp gauge did not exhibit any abnormal readings prior to stopping. •Pressure-tested cooling system; found radiator leaking from deteriorated upper tank. Need to replace radiator. •Due to age and relatively easy access when radiator is removed, recommend replace radiator coolant hoses at this time. Hose replacement declined. •After completing repair, verified heater core, cooling fan, and coolant thermostat operation is normal. •No sign of overheating damage to engine detected during inspection, or during post-repair road test and check. •AC compressor belt has been removed previously. •Air filter housing shows signs of rodent incursion and/or residence. Recommend park in a different area, if possible. •Engine valve cover gaskets starting to leak oil; not leaking enough at this time to warrant urgent attention.
- RADIATOR – Remove & Replace – w/Automatic Trans & w/AC
ART GLENN A. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/16/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-28T23:02:36+00:002012 Kia Soul CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-28T23:02:36+00:00
- BATTERY – Remove & Replace
- Had to jump start 3 times this week
- Inspect, recharge and test battery, inspect and test charging and starting systems.
HAILEY G. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/27/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-30T23:02:25+00:002009 Kia Rio5 CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-30T23:02:25+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis where applicable. Change engine oil and oil filter. Check air filter, breather filter and fluid levels. Road test vehicle. Verify correct oil level after service. Install oil change reminder sticker on windshield. Reset maintenance reminder, if equipped.
- Owner states squealing noise occurs when steering vehicle before engine warms up. Adjusted tension on power steering and alternator/water pump belts. If problem re-occurs, further diagnosis or belt replacement may be required.
VALERIE N. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/30/2020