- "Main't Req'd" light reset during oil change service.
- Lubricate and check chassis where applicable. Change engine oil and oil filter. Check air filter, breather filter and fluid levels. Road test vehicle. Verify correct oil level after service. Install oil change reminder sticker on windshield. Reset maintenance reminder, if equipped.
- Using computer scan tool, scan vehicle control modules for stored fault codes, use scan tool to monitor live data while performing test procedures, clear codes and retest if necessary. Does not include removal of any components. P0332 Knock Sensor 2 Circuit Low Input (Bank 2) P0333 Knock Sensor 2 Circuit High Input (Bank 2) P0335 Crankshaft Position Sensor A Circuit Malfunction RECOMMEND REMOVING INTAKE PLENUM TO INSPECT KNOCK SENSOR HARNESS FOR DAMAGE. IF WIRING IS OK,THEN KNOCK SENSOR WILL NEED REPLACEMENT.
- LOW TIRE WARNING ON
- Road test vehicle, if safe to do so. Remove all four wheels and rear brake drums or other necessary components to enable thorough inspection of brake system condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front (8 mm) Rear (4 mm)
- WHEEL STUD – Remove & Replace – Rear,One,One Side
- Replace center support bearing
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – V6
FRANCOIS M. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/22/2021