- Lubricate and check chassis where applicable. Change engine oil and oil filter. Check air filter, breather filter and fluid levels. Road test vehicle. Verify correct oil level after service. Install oil change reminder sticker on windshield. Reset maintenance reminder, if equipped.
- Remove all four wheels and swap position front to rear. Visually inspect condition of brakes while wheels are removed. Does not include labor time for any disassembly of brake components beyond slip-on brake drums, if equipped. Brake lining remaining is: Front (5-9mm) Rear (3mm) Front brake rotors warped, causing shaking issue. Left front caliper stuck, causing left front pads to wear faster than right. Recommend replace front brake pads, calipers & rotors. Rear brake pads worn out. Rear rotors also warped, contributing to shaking issue. Rear calipers OK. Recommend replace rear brake pads & rotors.
- Alignment if recommended
- AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- WIPER BLADES – Remove & Replace
- BRAKE PADS & ROTORS – Remove & Replace – Rear, Both Sides
- BRAKE PADS & ROTORS – Remove & Replace – Front, Both Sides
- (Combination) – BRAKE CALIPER – Remove & Replace – Front, Both
TOM N. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/27/2021