- •Battery fails load test. Recommend replace battery. •Tire tread depth 6mm front, 8-9mm rear. Tires OK, but well past due for rotation (front to rear). Tire pressure OK. •Coolant was a little bit low; no leaks found at this time. Filled coolant to correct level. Recommend monitor coolant level and perform pressure test to check for leaks, if level continues to drop. •Center high mount stop lamp out. •Tire pressure warning on prior to service. Suspect one or more pressure sensors may be failing intermittently.
- •Remove all four wheels and swap position front to rear. Visually inspect condition of brakes while wheels are removed. Does not include labor time for any disassembly of brake components beyond slip-on brake drums, if equipped. •Brake lining remaining is: Front (10mm) Rear (1mm) •Front brakes OK at this time. •Rear brake pads worn to service limit; recommend replace rear brake pads and rotors as soon as possible, to prevent damage to calipers.
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace
- BATTERY – Remove & Replace
- BRAKE PADS & ROTORS – Remove & Replace – Rear, Both Sides
- HIGH MOUNT STOP LAMP – Remove & Replace
- Lubricate and check chassis where applicable. Change engine oil and oil filter. Check air filter, breather filter and fluid levels. Road test vehicle. Verify correct oil level after service. Install oil change reminder sticker on windshield. Reset maintenance reminder, if equipped.
EMILY G. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/22/2021