- Drivers side has occasional vibration when accelerating around 40 mph.
- Check front axle condition.
- Pressure test cooling system. Check for leaks and signs of damage to engine block, cylinder head(s), or heads gasket(s) from overheating. Does not include removal of any components.
- RADIATOR – Remove & Replace – Automatic Trans – [Includes: R&I Bumper Assembly.]
- THERMOSTAT &/OR OUTLET – Remove & Replace – Base
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – One Side – [NOTE: For Independent Suspension Type Axles, Axle Shaft Assembly consists of Axle Shaft, Boots and Joints.]Drivers front position.
SAM H. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/4/2021